We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee) within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
You are here
Talk of the town
⇒ Read about our cozy store and wonderful staff in this article from NJ101.5: A 30-Year-Old NJ Mom-and-Pop Bookstore that You Must Experience
⇒ Our local community appreciates our bookish humor! The Bookworm absolutely nailed it with these sidewalk signs
⇒ The Bookworm is featured in BestofNJ.com's list of Best Independent Bookstores in NJ
⇒ Check us out in NJ.com's guide to the best independent bookstores